And you think you had too much time on your hands???

Make sure you tell us what the link is, or Chris will get sand in his vagina.
Ands
Fag

And you think you had too much time on your hands???

Post by Ands » December 23, 2004, 3:34 am

http://areasonableman.com/2003/05/toile ... stion.html

wtf?????
now that's what i consider arb.
"One day I'm going to say 'send in the midgets', and then midgets will run into battle with spears." --> Bryn at 4:36am on 29/10/05

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » December 23, 2004, 8:53 am

this guy reminds me of chris.

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » December 23, 2004, 9:50 am

Intriguing. Quite true also. However, he forgot to mention how it often comes to be that there is a roll with usually far-less paper than the other. It could be the case that a toilet roll dispenser is installed and the previous roll, not entirely empty, has slipped through the gap in the base of the dispenser. A gap manufactured for the express purpose of disposing of empty toilet rolls.
Invariably, this roll is placed on top of the dispenser or on the cistern behind the toilet. As such, it may very well escape the attention of future visitors who habitually make use of the next full roll neatly positioned in the dispenser.
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » December 23, 2004, 10:10 am

Personally I'd use the roll with the most paper left on it. This is obviously the roll less touched by other fuckers' dirty hands. One can only imagine what eople get up to in public toilets. Why just yesterday I....

well let's just say the fuller roll is best
Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'll give a shit

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » December 23, 2004, 10:38 am

It's likely that the same dirty fucker threw the toilet roll in the bowl and the roll was salvaged by the janitor and left to dry on the windowsill.

Jesus, school will haunt me every waking hour.
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » December 23, 2004, 11:28 am

The reasonable guy obviously does not live in africa!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » December 23, 2004, 11:30 am

Chris has just condensed the vast realm of post-colonial critical theory into a single aphorism. Well done. :trophy:

Ands
Fag

Post by Ands » December 24, 2004, 2:41 am

well i suppose we do understand most arb things better due to the fact that most of us live in africa.

this whole toilet paper story can be viewed as whether you look at the glass as half empty or half full (or just whether you need to mosey on to the bar to buy another beer and thus increasing your need to take another leek... which leads to the very complex question of which roll to use (yes, i'm a girl...:flirt: ))
"One day I'm going to say 'send in the midgets', and then midgets will run into battle with spears." --> Bryn at 4:36am on 29/10/05