Not the best source of Tech info i realise, but if News24 doesn't think it is impressive with their lack of knowledge it makes me wonder how crap this OS is going to be? All lthe features they list in this article are already features i have....
http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology ... 31,00.html
I don't care if the Wii is both fun and stimulating, I hope you die by being crucified upside down and set alight.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Anal Investigator
- Posts: 5983
- Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
- Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.
- Tenacious B
- I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
- Posts: 10291
- Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
- Location: Internetsville
- Penis Fancier
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: March 1, 2005, 1:02 pm
- Location: Bespin, City in the Clouds