Vista

I don't care if the Wii is both fun and stimulating, I hope you die by being crucified upside down and set alight.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Vista

Post by Ceek »

Not the best source of Tech info i realise, but if News24 doesn't think it is impressive with their lack of knowledge it makes me wonder how crap this OS is going to be? All lthe features they list in this article are already features i have....

http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology ... 31,00.html
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

this is like asking my garbage men what they think of the new core 2 duo processor. like you said, if the completely uninitiated think it sucks, well, then they probably have a point.

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy »

DirectX 10. Only cool thing.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly »

and pr0n; I hear it comes with pr0n.

not that I care for pr0n, just saying ... you know.
pr0n!
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week