Changes

I don't care if the Wii is both fun and stimulating, I hope you die by being crucified upside down and set alight.
BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Changes

Post by BadBoy »

As of next year ill be leaving the IT field , after 15 years it will be a big change for me. I would still like to keep my skills up in this field , to do this i will keep up my participation on Experts Exchange and make a offer to mid size companies in the johannesburg area - here it is

To keep up my pratical skills i will be offering my skills at database design - maintannce - and performance tuning ( Sybase and MS SQL) at a cheap rate ( one case of beer per on site visit) . As i am working full time i can only do on site visits after hours or help via email.

If you would like any advice on help in this regard just mail or PM me
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

requesting more info on what the fuck you are talking about

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Sounds good. I will sell your services for 2 cases of beer per on site visit. HOW SMART AM I???

But seriously i think i will take you up on that offer when the need arises. thanks reg. What you going to be doing now?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

PORL
Penis Fancier

Post by PORL »

make me a database on the types of excrement you've found in your garden and i won't ban you how about that
CRIKEAAAAAAAAARGHHHH

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

huh? what ya talkin bout willis??? leaving the IT field? what are you goin to do??
I'd Fuck Me!

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo »

Stiff Cliff wrote:huh? what ya talkin bout willis??? leaving the IT field? what are you goin to do??
apparently reg has left the building
Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'll give a shit

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

to where though??
I'd Fuck Me!

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

only reg can answer that question...

reg....?