Cheap PC Parts For Sale

I don't care if the Wii is both fun and stimulating, I hope you die by being crucified upside down and set alight.
theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Cheap PC Parts For Sale

Post by theonetheonly »

am doing a major PC upgrade (CPU, Mobo and RAM) for largely no reason; which means I have a perfectly servicable/functioning CPU, RAM and mobo to get rid off.

Now I could assemble a small system to be used in conjunction with my TV but frankly can't be arsed. So am putting up my components on the market.

The components are :

AMD 64 3500+ (939 pins)
Asus A8N-Sli motherboard (only 6 months old, 939 pin, fucking awesome really - really decent if you want to get that PCI-e gfx card and are stuck with AGP)
2 GB (4 x 512 MB PC 3200 SD RAM)

as for pricing, very, very negotiable but usually around 50% off the dealer prices - not store prices. I bought my stuff at dealer prices, so am passing it on at a similar discount.

So if anyone is looking forward to getting a speed boost or just making your PC run smoother, please think about buying from me.
Or pass it on to anyone you know who might want something.
Just offering the stuff to ppl I know before putting it in the classifieds.

And my new PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Asus PBN-Deluxe
4 GB (2 x 2 GB DDR2 800) RAM
7900 GT OC (from my old PC)

as you can see I only buy and sell the best.
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

shivi please sms me the price for the mobo, chip and ram combined.

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly »

Matt, have sent you the sms.
I may have underquoted the pricing a bit - esp the mobo and cpu price, but fuck it. at least I know the parts will get a nice home, next to their old buddy the 6800.

also, much to my chagrin, dealer pricing is much lower than retail pricing. Never really checked retail pricing before, am glad I get dealer pricing for my stuff. :cowboy:
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

ok, steve seems to think you are selling him the memory for some ridiculously low price. if this is correct, no worries - i don't wanna steal the parts if he has booked them.

but if not, i am seriously considering this.

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly »

Steve is a FOOL!!!!!!!!
Steve, you buying this shit or not. Speak now or die on my blade