Propoganda paradise - Wanna live in Wonderland?

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
Michelle
Penis Fancier

Propoganda paradise - Wanna live in Wonderland?

Post by Michelle » March 24, 2005, 1:51 pm

So now we have a school shooting in Minn. That is the fifth or six school shooting in Yankee land. The place is now going a tad bit insane. The propoganda there is worse than Jehovah's Witnesses! If u watch "Bowling for Colombine" (Little bit of propoganda there too), you will notice how much propoganda the media and government use. So, who is controlling there media? Think about it, media having freedom of speech. Media is supposed to argue government ideas the joys of freedom of speech. But all CNN ideas coincide with Bush's.

What would be the "perfect place" to dwell. I feel Washington DC should become a separate country all together. The place is a time bomb waiting to explode. When is the US' insanity gonna invade our paradise? We're so lucky to be where we are

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » March 29, 2005, 9:28 am

paging chris to this thread.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 29, 2005, 9:58 am

:flipbird:

Just don't think about it.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » March 29, 2005, 11:08 am

i bet that's what the afghani's thought. :wink:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 29, 2005, 11:14 am

And now they can grow and use as much opium as they want.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » March 29, 2005, 11:27 am

that's just propoganda they can only grow and smoke 97% of the opium they want ok

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 29, 2005, 11:41 am

Just don't think about the other 3%.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » March 29, 2005, 12:59 pm

well to be honest those 3% are the only ones i've been thinking of.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 4, 2005, 6:49 pm

The beauty of a free media is that it generates a wide range of opinions and ideas which in turn empowers the media consuming public to better make their own choices. CNN is therefore fulfilling a vital role in America's free speech media. I am sure there are any number of teenage American chat groups upon which you can thrust your lack of understanding of the situation. Leave Oddville out of it.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

KGH
Gay As Hell

Post by KGH » April 5, 2005, 7:41 am

So sayeth Pete

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » April 5, 2005, 9:11 am

Harding, you say some wierd shit sometimes.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle » April 5, 2005, 1:41 pm

Hotguy 37 wrote:The beauty of a free media is that it generates a wide range of opinions and ideas which in turn empowers the media consuming public to better make their own choices. CNN is therefore fulfilling a vital role in America's free speech media. I am sure there are any number of teenage American chat groups upon which you can thrust your lack of understanding of the situation. Leave Oddville out of it.
:roll:

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 5, 2005, 2:57 pm

Hotguy 37 wrote:The beauty of a free media is that it generates a wide range of opinions and ideas which in turn empowers the media consuming public to better make their own choices. CNN is therefore fulfilling a vital role in America's free speech media. I am sure there are any number of teenage American chat groups upon which you can thrust your lack of understanding of the situation. Leave Oddville out of it.
i agree, if CNN want to echo bush, that's their problem, part of freedom is not having to watch CNN if you don't agree with them.

another part of freedom is not having to listen to you rant about how shit the us is. yes, we all agree that bush is a dumbass motherfucker and that the us is crap in genera, but i am fuckin tired of hearing about it. just as i'm tired of hearing about mugabe being a cunt.
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 5, 2005, 3:00 pm

tetrahc wrote:how shit the us is
:lol:

us is shit.