Penalty points for drivers Hot or Not?

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!

Is the penalty point system fro drivers going to work?

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes: 6

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Penalty points for drivers Hot or Not?

Post by Rebel Pope » July 11, 2005, 12:29 pm

Johannesburg - The feared penalty point system on driver's licences, which was set to be introduced last year, will become a reality only next year.

Wendy Watson, chief director of road traffic regulations at the department of transport, confirmed that the computer programme, which is supposed to dock penalty points against road hogs and eventually strip them of their driver's licences, is still not ready.

The department still plans for the system to be rolled out in Pretoria next year for a trial run before it is launched countrywide.

Points are awarded on a four-point scale. Lesser offences, such as failing to put money in a parking meter, will not incur penalty points. However, serious offences such as drunken driving and serious speeding would carry a penalty of the maximum four points.

As soon as a driver has amassed 12 points on his or her driver's licence, the licence is suspended for three months for every point above 12.

The third time a driver exceeds the 12-point limit, the driver's licence is cancelled.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » July 11, 2005, 12:31 pm

Of course all this means you have to be caught drunken driving 9 times before they can take away your drivers license. Ha Ha.....
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » July 11, 2005, 12:37 pm

this won't work, i'd guess that the majority of trafic offenders (especially speeding, drunk driving etc.) are not caught because the pigs are fuckin useless (i'd know - i drove without a licence for 3 years without ever getting caught). besides, half the time people who do get caught can just bribe themselves out of trouble.

a points system would not solve these problems...
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Post by BadBoy » July 11, 2005, 1:55 pm

as much as i hate to agree with people i agree with tetrahc
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard