South Africa's Secret Murders

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 4, 2006, 10:06 pm

MacDaddy wrote:Yes it is happening. I have the stats to prove it. Wanna see?

But like Warren says it isn't in a systematic government plot sort of way. And it is kept quiet because of the bad publicity.
a) It is happening
b) It's not being kept as quiet as you think, buy an Afrikaans newspaper sometime, there's usually at least one story about farm murders per week, often on the front page.
c) I completely agree with everything Warren has said so far...
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » April 5, 2006, 8:04 am

A) I know.
B) I read every newspaper and periodical, including the Afrikaans media.
C) Suck my balls.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 5, 2006, 8:12 am

1.) I will admit that my initial comment was a little facetious. When I said "deserve" I wasn't expecting such a heated reaction. Everything else I have said I however stand by. The farmers certainly can not sit back and say, "oh we were innocent we paid for everything for our workers, they had christmas dinner with us at our table etc and look what's happening to us now."

2.) On a day to day basis I deal with many situations where mine's purchase land from farmers. There are always retired farm workers living on this property. The law stipulates that these people must be taken care of and in 95% of cases the farmers always foist the responsibility onto the mine. They are all so glad to be rid of these families who have been living on their farms for forty years and tend to view them as a liability. Letting retired farm workers live on your land isn't an act of kindness it is the law. It has always been the law. It allowed the APartheid government to keep controls over the movements of the black populace. Paying as little as R50 a year for each school child to receive a farm school education is also not a kindness. If you don't do it people won't be able to work for you and your farm will collapse. Stop quoting those situations as acts of generosity. They are not.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » April 5, 2006, 8:21 am

Warren, I totally agree that in many cases, and perhaps the majority of cases, farm workers are exploited. I never imagined that one day I would give up my hectic life in the city for the idyllic existence of a farm labourer.

My only objection to what you say is that no matter how much you are exploited and dispossessed etc. it does not become your right to hack your opressor into little bits with a panga. Let alone hacking innocent people, for even you must admit that it is not every white farmer that is a bastard.

Oh and BTW I do not agree with the Jewish position in Palestine. I feel some mutually beneficial solution must be found however.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.