Oh the humanity!!!

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!

Kerry will make a great president of America.

True
13%
False
38%
Well he can't be any worse than the last seven.
50%

Total votes: 8

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Oh the humanity!!!

Post by Rebel Pope » April 25, 2006, 8:55 am

With George Bush's approval rating sitting at 32% at the moment it's almost certain that the democrats will win in America's 2008 election. So in light of this, it's exciting to see that the man with the personality so bland he lost the last election to Bush might be back. It's time to choose someone with some charisma and intelligence to lead America wouldn't you say?

Anyway what do you think?

Here is the news article from News24

New York - Former democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said on Thursday that he was seriously thinking about another White House bid in 2008 and would decide before the year was out.

Kerry said: "I will make that decision before the end of the year but I'm thinking about it hard."

He joked: "If you can help me find 60 000 votes in Ohio ..." He was referring to the close race in that state on which his 2004 loss to US President George W Bush hinged.

Kerry, a US senator from Massachusetts, had criticised Bush on a range of issues, particularly the war in Iraq.

On Thursday, he focused on Latin America, saying Bush lost interest in the region after the September 11 attacks.

Kerry said: "Relations between the US and Latin America today are at their lowest point since the end of the Cold War."

Other democrats seen as potentially seeking the nomination included US senator Hillary Clinton, former Virginia governor Mark Warner and Kerry's former running mate, John Edwards.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 25, 2006, 9:09 am

Go Hillary!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

LEXY!!!
Penis Fancier

Post by LEXY!!! » April 25, 2006, 10:03 am

i'd like to see hillary clinton run

but this photo alone would have made me vote for kerry:
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 25, 2006, 10:06 am

Lexy we mean run for president not run for life!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

girltron
Fag

Post by girltron » April 25, 2006, 10:11 am

Ceek wrote:Go Hillary!

quoted for truth.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 25, 2006, 10:20 am

In Lexy's picture is that Heath Ledger in the background?
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle » April 25, 2006, 10:43 am

Girltron - is the Condeleeza Rice/ Hilary Clinton 2008 race a reality in the States?

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » April 25, 2006, 11:00 am

discolexy wrote:i'd like to see hillary clinton run

but this photo alone would have made me vote for kerry:
you've totally convinced me. a tendency to hang out with psychotic musicians is all i look for in a president!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 25, 2006, 11:06 am

Then you should vote for Bush. Lol. Haven't you heard the stories about him taking so much coke and getting drunk all the time at college?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 25, 2006, 11:13 am

What you say is true Chris but take a look at this. Here, Kerry is not only drunk but is with a big titted woman.
Attachments
kerry for president.jpg
kerry for president.jpg (57.83 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
- Jimmy Carr

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff » April 25, 2006, 11:23 am

go kerry!!!!!!
I'd Fuck Me!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 25, 2006, 11:30 am

Kerry always has the same dull look on his face. To me it says: "Please don't speak to me i am too boring and sad to warrant your attention. But if you do get a chance and wouldn't mind could you possibly make me president of the most powerful nation in the world? Or not.... I am so sad."