Debate Club : Rules

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
Locked
User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Debate Club : Rules

Post by Tenacious B » September 20, 2004, 2:23 pm

EDIT: As per the warning on the front page of the forum, the two following rules are in place as of now:

Off-topic post will be DELETED.
Repeat offenders will be BANNED.

It's my forum, those are my rules. ^_^

END OF EDIT.


Debate Club is a place for (relatively) intelligent debate. This doesn't mean you can't have fun, but it does mean that posts should be:

1. On topic. Don't post arbitrary shit. Don't post pictures, unless they back up your argument. Don't say stupid things like "eat my shit", unless you actually want a close inspection of your shit and we are having an argument about your particular type of shit.

2. Backed up by either evidence or logic. "I'm right because I once went to a seminar by a guy who once said I was right" isn't logical, or evidence. I know I'm the first to blame for this kind of shit, but it doesn't encourage debate, it just encourages ridicule.

3. Without ad-hominem attacks. We don't care who you hate, we're here for the action. "You think Sims 2 is good BECAUSE U R A FAGGIT LOL"-type-posts are not recommended, for fear of me banning you.

So. Posts that deliberately ignore these rules will be deleted, you will be banned, and your account covered in salt for a thousand years until whatever god you believe in eventually takes pity on you and stops gang-fucking your dead parents.

If you don't like these rules, don't post in Debate Club.
Last edited by Tenacious B on September 9, 2005, 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
chemicallymark
Gay As Hell
Posts: 750
Joined: September 26, 2003, 6:43 pm
Location: Holland. Isn't dat Veird?

Re: Debate Club : Rules

Post by chemicallymark » September 20, 2004, 6:59 pm

.matt wrote:Debate Club is a place for (relatively) intelligent debate. This doesn't mean you can't have fun, but it does mean that posts should be:

2. Backed up by either evidence or logic. "I'm right because I once went to a seminar by a guy who once said I was right" isn't logical, or evidence. I know I'm the first to blame for this kind of shit, but it doesn't encourage debate, it just encourages ridicule.


I hope you yourself follow this rule my good man as you have a very nasty tendency to make shit up and then back it up with some arbitrary backup thus making your argumunts no more plausible than youl solving the thermodynmic model of an LNG plant.

You may have the gift of the gab and a great imagination, bet you must admit you do tend to make shit up (believing that it is in fact real)

:)
I will bid farewell, sever the ties.

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Re: Debate Club : Rules

Post by Tenacious B » September 20, 2004, 7:03 pm

.matt wrote:I know I'm the first to blame for this kind of shit, but it doesn't encourage debate, it just encourages ridicule.


sorry mark i think you missed the part where i said exactly what you said only before you said it and in less words. anyway no problem you just need to read slower ok? :wave:

User avatar
chemicallymark
Gay As Hell
Posts: 750
Joined: September 26, 2003, 6:43 pm
Location: Holland. Isn't dat Veird?

Re: Debate Club : Rules

Post by chemicallymark » September 20, 2004, 7:16 pm

.matt wrote: you just need to read slower ok? :wave:


ahahaha

my bad!

point taken :)

:D
I will bid farewell, sever the ties.

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » September 9, 2005, 2:14 pm

BUMP. Please see edit in top post.

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » September 9, 2005, 2:35 pm

You just made those rulez B-COS U R A FAGGIT LOL!!!!!

:jig2:
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

User avatar
Ceek
Anal Investigator
Posts: 5983
Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
Contact:

Post by Ceek » September 9, 2005, 2:41 pm

Lets debate my ASS!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » September 9, 2005, 3:03 pm

hey chris , matt

eat my shit !!!!!!!!!

:giggle:

User avatar
Ceek
Anal Investigator
Posts: 5983
Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
Contact:

Post by Ceek » September 9, 2005, 3:14 pm

Hey neil ----> :fist:
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » September 9, 2005, 3:19 pm

look chris man !

you ARE gonna eat my shit because i read it you magazine , and that guy on the street once told so.

User avatar
Paelleon
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1214
Joined: August 1, 2005, 11:41 am
Location: On the side of the street

Post by Paelleon » September 9, 2005, 3:20 pm

masterb wrote:look chris man !

you ARE gonna eat my shit because i read it you magazine , and that guy on the street once told so.
Is it just me or does this sentance make no sense?

Should we maybe add a rule that all debates must be in English?

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » September 9, 2005, 3:22 pm

masterb wrote:you ARE gonna eat my shit because i read it you magazine , and that guy on the street once told so.
Took the words right outta my mouth.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » September 12, 2005, 8:37 am

great thread.


p.s. you should all fucking die.

User avatar
LEXY!!!
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2226
Joined: August 28, 2004, 1:28 pm

Post by LEXY!!! » September 12, 2005, 1:05 pm

fascist
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » September 12, 2005, 2:09 pm

:hitler:
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

User avatar
PORL
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1429
Joined: June 2, 2005, 3:03 pm

Post by PORL » September 12, 2005, 3:14 pm

voting eat my shit

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest