reglious belief and IQ inversly proportional

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

reglious belief and IQ inversly proportional

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 9:22 am

Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 9:31 am

Yes religious people are lank incredibly dumb ... thanks for pointing this out reg ... well done!

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 9:35 am

In response i would like to say that i'm seriously considering abandoning everything i hold dear in terms of my faith because it makes me stupid.

thank you reg for showing me the light!

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 10:13 am

i think the correlation has more to do with the fact that low iq correlates with very low gdp, and low gdp correlates with high religious belief.

edit: and the brilliant scott adams has a nice discussion.

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » November 3, 2006, 10:17 am

Well Neil, on a reasonable note, nothing any statistical study about a large group of random people says about anything actually means anything about you personally.

I know you well and I know you have a firm belief system and I also know that you're a damn smart guy.

People just like getting on your tits on oddville, and you have shown yourself to be kinda sensitive about the religion issue so people are on your ass about it. Try not to worry. Nobody here really cares about whether you have faith or not, they're just trying to make you angry.

Oddville is traditionally a place to say inappropriate things. Hence the eternal gay rape anti-jew anti-black bukakke mother-sex conversations. People here are trying to offend. The point is that all this stuff is only offensive if you take it seriously and allow yourself to be offended.

And it does happen. I have gotten all offended loads of times... I find the racism debates tend to get on my tits... but I shake it off. Internet debates aren't worth getting enraged by. They're actually pretty relaxing and better than doing real work.

So Neil, keep believing, and the next time someone gives you shit about religion just remember that last night you raped their dad up the butt while he gave bukakke to their mother and probably their gran to.

:yu:
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

User avatar
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3520
Joined: August 27, 2004, 8:23 am
Contact:

Post by Rebel Pope » November 3, 2006, 10:27 am

MacDaddy wrote:So Neil, keep believing, and the next time someone gives you shit about religion just remember that last night you raped their dad up the butt while he gave bukakke to their mother and probably their gran to.
:shock: What would Pastor Ray say about that?
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 10:34 am

probably something like "fuck that's hot!!"

User avatar
Ceek
Anal Investigator
Posts: 5983
Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
Contact:

Post by Ceek » November 3, 2006, 10:35 am

I enjoy being offended. It is when i write my best and most insulting stuff :)
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

User avatar
Paelleon
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1214
Joined: August 1, 2005, 11:41 am
Location: On the side of the street

Post by Paelleon » November 3, 2006, 10:35 am

Excellent argument. An author in the dilbert blog compared the differing viewpoints of religion to a 1D organism and 2D organism arguing over whether a cube was a square or a line.

What an excellent way of putting it.

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » November 3, 2006, 10:38 am

Rebel Pope wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:So Neil, keep believing, and the next time someone gives you shit about religion just remember that last night you raped their dad up the butt while he gave bukakke to their mother and probably their gran to.
:shock: What would Pastor Ray say about that?
He doesn't say much because normally his mouth is filled with my huge cock!
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

User avatar
Ceek
Anal Investigator
Posts: 5983
Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
Contact:

Post by Ceek » November 3, 2006, 10:41 am

The thing is IQ is not a good measure, unless you use appropriate norms - which generally don't exist - even then it is just measuring how you do on a test not your mental reasoning ability. There are other tests for that and they are similarly flawed as is the entire practice of psychology, psychometry and research in general now that i think about it. :)
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 10:41 am

M@ or low GDP corolates with low IQ and low IQ correlates with high religious belief.
or high religious belief corolates with low IQ and low IQ correlates with low GDP

any way you say it if you are reglious there is a good chance you are dof and poor

macdaddy please feed the troll

on a diffrent note i have found that people change their world view for 3 reasons

1. sex (if i say i belive the same things that person does ill score)
2. money ( if i say i belive people will give me money )
3. fear ( if i don<b>[I AM TOO STUPID TO USE AN APOSTROPHE]</b>t believe im fucked )

all the other reasons people give do not hold up under inspection
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 10:43 am

i invented psychology and i think you guys are fucking morons

User avatar
Ceek
Anal Investigator
Posts: 5983
Joined: October 6, 2003, 12:21 pm
Location: San Fransico home of the Golden Gate Bridge
Contact:

Post by Ceek » November 3, 2006, 10:47 am

Its a wonder that reg doesn't go into politics.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 10:50 am

it's probably safer for us if he doesn't.

User avatar
Biskit
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1947
Joined: October 27, 2006, 7:50 am

Post by Biskit » November 3, 2006, 10:52 am

UMMM

don't really know if this fits in with your discussion (my brain gets sore after the first paragraph of some of your posts...), but it does contain the words religion, sex, church, paster, reverend, etc.

and... i just had to get my 2c in!
What would .Matt do?

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 10:53 am

i'm not offended at all ... nor enraged. i'm wholly at peace ...

firstly, no-one on oddville is ANY of those things ... so it's easy not to be offended by something that isn't aimed at you ... no one is gay or black or jewish, and we all have mothers ...

secondly, i must assume that this was not meant in jest, unlike your post which i can totally see the funny side of.

so swipe away, tell me i'm stupid, and that my beliefs are a pile of shit.

FYI the bible speaks at great length about persecution so i accept it, in fact, i welcome it because it gives me a chance to prove to myself i'm strong in my faith.

Of course i'm gonna tell you where to stick it.

The bible also talks about me needing to convert every one of you, which i don't out of respect to everyone else here.

why am i not afforded the same respect? because clearly there are elements here that have absolutely no respect for me as a friend.

i don't actually care, call me stupid, call me a loser, diss my religion, diss my God. i laff, and give it back.

I refuse to stop standing up for myself though. I won't be accused of losing my faith in persecution ever.

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 10:57 am

oh reg

you are fat, ugly, have lost the love of your family, spurned by your own blood except for matthew and clifford, or through you own hatred spurned them yourself.

well done that your children will never know their grandparents ... that's the most wonderful thing ever, and that your own brothers live in fear of their parents finding out that they still want to be friends with you.

Don't worry though.

God still loves you, and i will keep praying for you.

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 11:02 am

oh oops did i go to far?

:cowboy:

let's play fat man...

i read an article about how people who despise religion are generally from broken homes, where parental love is not given.

so i'm feeling well prepared.

is it hard for you to accept unconditional love? it must be considering what happened between you and your father.

User avatar
Paelleon
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1214
Joined: August 1, 2005, 11:41 am
Location: On the side of the street

Post by Paelleon » November 3, 2006, 11:07 am

:snacks:

BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 11:16 am

neil strangly enough we are both trying to do the same thing show each other the folly of their ways becuase belive it or nor i feel sorry for you that you boughr into a fear based religeon that disguised itself as a compasion based one

no you did not go too far all you did is state facts facts are cool i like facts and as a matter fact i like you mare fao saying it

here is a cool fact more people have been killed , tottured , robbed , raped etc in the name of your god than in any other cause
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 11:20 am

those were some truly christian things you said there neil!

that would have been a super smackdown if you weren't about 4 months out of date :sadshake:

BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 11:25 am

i once read a articel that said most christian men are gay and turn to jesus becuase they would like to fuck him / be fucked by him


.... but then i give that as much credence as your article you "once read"
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 11:29 am

Non-christians do all those things too ... i fail to see the point there.

people are bad, and there are bad seeds in every faction on earth. it is an inevitable fact of life that people will be, well, people.

you'd also be wrong about your assumptions about me 'buying' into this 'faith' because of fear.

I have felt God's hand in my life, through the realisation of prayer and his Holy Spirit, and this is why i believe.

Believe me bro, i was just like all of you, but when i asked, God revealed himself to me in such a mind-blowing and massive way that it completely changed my life.

There is no diagram or graph or scientific explanation for this, which is why there is a correlation between the stupid and the religious, they don't question like the intelligent people do.

The Bible calls for blind faith, in order to receive God's hand in your life, which is far easier for people without massive intelligence, which i know you, matt etc all have.

Have you even read the bible bro?

I'm not perfect, i sin all the friggin time... But unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness is my salvation.

Your intelligence is actually hindrance when it comes to spirituality. I can almost certainly say that you have an incredibly naive concept of what God actually is, and what Jesus was actually trying to do.

I don't hold that against you at all, but it's easy, as you say to wave it away with 'science'.

I for one, have spent my entire life researching this because my brain actually could not deal with the concept of God, which is an unfortunate problem for the intelligent.

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 11:31 am

ps matthew

once again your complete naivety about what it means to be christian is shown up.

BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 11:36 am

anybody not intrested in mud slinging care to discuss the following
on a diffrent note i have found that people change their world view for 3 reasons

1. sex (if i say i belive the same things that person does ill score)
2. money ( if i say i belive people will give me money )
3. fear ( if i don't believe i'm fucked )
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

BadBoy
Penis Fancier
Posts: 1046
Joined: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm
Location: Behind and slightly to the right

Post by BadBoy » November 3, 2006, 11:39 am

inve read the bible have you if so pleaase tell me where you get all the doves to sacrafice? how do you handle not being able to touch your girlfriend whan she is having her period ?

do you abstain from sex? all sex?

do you use birth control

or are you one of the convient bible bashers that only takes the parts of the bible he likes?
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

User avatar
masterb
Penis Fancier
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 7, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: england

Post by masterb » November 3, 2006, 11:47 am

i'm trying to live my life as closely as i can to the bible, which is incredibly hard and i err all the time.

i don't have sex with my girlfriend ever, though it kills me sometimes, and is one of the most difficult things i have to deal with in my walk of faith.

so there is no need for birth control yet, which is also not unbiblical, as the catholic church states ... there stance is actually that birth control can be a sin because it promotes sex before marriage, but within marriage it is not frowned upon.

God's new covenant with us as stated in the New Testament is where it's at.

there are all those sorts of people reg, i'm not arguing with that.

you are saying that Christians are people and that they make the mistakes that people make. How can i possibly disagree with that?

User avatar
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won
Posts: 10291
Joined: September 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
Location: Internetsville
Contact:

Post by Tenacious B » November 3, 2006, 11:49 am

masterb wrote:ps matthew

once again your complete naivety about what it means to be christian is shown up.
hey, i was just pointing out that your previous posts couldn't be considered "christian". i'm not sure how that makes me naive, but i don't think you could possibly argue with my point.

look, like i said, i don't really care about any of this. believe what you want. you KNOW that your religion is hypocritical - i don't need to say anymore about it, and i don't feel like belittling you anyway, since it's pointless.
Last edited by Tenacious B on November 3, 2006, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler
Posts: 3712
Joined: July 7, 2004, 10:16 am
Location: Anywhere that F1 isn't

Post by MacDaddy » November 3, 2006, 11:49 am

Man, religious discussion seems to lead inevitably to hatred. :surrender:

Remember that for people who are not religious, or follow a different faith, stuff that is prohibited in the religion of your choice is meaningless outside of it.

Look at the dude who drew the cartoons of Mohammed. He (and I) can draw cartoons and images of Mohammed all day and it doesn't mean jack. But if a Muslim guy draws an image of Mohammed he is ultimately fucked and will be spurned forever.

Has religion caused a massive amount of war and strife? Sure, I guess so, but so has 'democracy'... unfortunately everything involving and run by people leads to conflict. It's just how we are.

I totally don't mind if anyone believes or doesn't believe. Personally I don't, and after a while I would certainly get incredibly pissed off if people kept on evangelising and giving me shit for being a heathen or whatever.

Neil has always respected us (or me anyway) enough not to go on and on about being fishers of men and part of God's flock etc.

You guys are becoming the Jehova's Witnesses of Atheism.

If Neil wants to believe then let him.

If I don't want to believe then let me.

Moaning at either of us because we hold different viewpoints is just ridiculous.

Although I also don't support low blows against people's family or their situation. Reg is just this sweet guy who loves the cock.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest