Have u seen this shit

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!

Post by Guest » October 7, 2004, 12:28 pm

I no longer wish to discuss AIDS either, however I feel I must make one minor point. Zaki Ahmed is internationally considered the foremost authority on AIds, to such a degree that he was the Keynote speaker at the 2002 International convention on Aids. I think maybe you underestimate his reach. Furthermore he does not control all media, he controls the South AFrican media, but because the South African media on Aids is so carefully watched by their international bretheren because of the supposed bad judgments of our government. Furthermore you are correct Mbeki did call the Aids conference in Durban to clarify the connection between AIDS and HIV. He clarified there was one. The way you use that phrase implies that he was "clarifying" the opposite.

Secondly your penis is miniscule. You have outrageously huge balls but these are sadly backed up by a tiny member and an inferiority complex.
I on the other hand...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » October 7, 2004, 12:32 pm

Thanks for that interesting response guest. I am sad that Matt moved myrather poignant post regarding Nkosi Johnson to the 'Nkosi Johnson Hot or Not' thread because i think it is more relevant here. Also i am still waiting for some response on my theory that mosquitos are the cure for AIDS.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » October 7, 2004, 12:47 pm

Guest, who the fuck are you?

Also I'm not interested in responding to your ridiculous assertion that he controls the South African media. This is plainly not the case, and you are an idiot if you think so.

Furthermore if you incorrectly interpret my phrases why advertise your ignorance?

And finally, fuck you, and your mother.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » October 7, 2004, 12:52 pm

Having a bad day MacDaddy?

Everyone knows that i control the media anyway. Propoganda baby its the only way. Got people thinking tere are hurricanes and wars in Iraq. Mean time everything is just fine and Bush and Hussein are playing golf in florida. Ah the power of misrepresentation.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » October 7, 2004, 1:13 pm

Actually my day has been ok.

Responding once again to Guest, you SEE motherfucker!!! It is Chris and not Zackie Armpit that controls the media!!!

Debate closed you pile-sucking goat molesting leprosy ridden carbuncle on the arsehole of the world!
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » October 7, 2004, 1:33 pm

I think that right about now Marco would be tearing his name off the chess ladder, throwing it in the bin and storming out the room.

Anyway thanks Guest. Pity you are too dumb to register. Or is it you again Hein, "Just about to log in"?

chemicallymark
Gay As Hell

Post by chemicallymark » October 7, 2004, 1:48 pm

Now this is turning into some seliously funny shit!!!!

:rofl:

ahahaha

Hey MacDaddy, it's a real good thing that he did not call you Marcus or their would have been real shit to pay :)

PS Just teasing you. I wouldn't want you and your larger-than-average member hurting me :lol:
I will bid farewell, sever the ties.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » October 7, 2004, 1:49 pm

dammit i forgot to turn off guest priviledges for debate club.

sorry guys.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » October 7, 2004, 2:34 pm

I think we can all learn a lot from this. AIDS, The Media, Guest. Great debate B+ no wait it gets an HIV +.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » October 7, 2004, 3:25 pm

Worst joke on Oddville ever. You should be stripped, smeared in garlic butter and presented to a french old age home as their Christmas dinner.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » October 8, 2004, 8:19 am

Any way so Achmet is nominated for a nobel prize, so much for him having no influence over the world media.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » October 8, 2004, 8:41 am

I agree worst joke ever but to be fair i shouldn't have been operating heavy machinery at the time and was trying to masterbate to this picture of warren that i keep in my sock drawer.

Oh and Achmed is just a pawn in my media game. I choose the Noble prize winners every year. He won't win until 2006 when he will have a tragic fall and then be lost to the world. So sayeth CeeK.

BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Post by BadBoy » October 15, 2004, 2:54 pm

heard on the radio the SABC has pulled this show and will attempt to re do the voting so more blacks participate

p.s. i demand this be moved back to ceek's anus
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » October 15, 2004, 3:14 pm

Told you that Zhhaki Akmed wouldn't win the nobel prize till i say he can. but i appologise i thought the woman from the green party was woody harrelson he should have won. My bad.

Dannah
Fag

Post by Dannah » October 15, 2004, 9:45 pm

MacDaddy wrote:Actually my day has been ok.

Debate closed you pile-sucking goat molesting leprosy ridden carbuncle on the arsehole of the world!
You forgot to add "rape-stain"

- Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching on magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music -

chemicallymark
Gay As Hell

Post by chemicallymark » November 19, 2004, 12:26 pm

I will bid farewell, sever the ties.

LEXY!!!
Penis Fancier

Post by LEXY!!! » November 19, 2004, 7:34 pm

yo, cock knockers

it's spelled ZACKIE ACHMAT

jeez that's been pissing me off

it's not exactly complex :roll:
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking