Hilary for President?

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
Michelle
Penis Fancier

Hilary for President?

Post by Michelle » November 18, 2004, 1:09 pm

Do u guys think that Mrs. Clinton will be the 1st Female American President? I think so, she's starting to campaign and Kerry's pretty much fucked, strong argument. What u think?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » November 18, 2004, 3:01 pm

What difference does it make?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle » November 18, 2004, 3:38 pm

Hilary's a perfect politician... a bitch, sneaky, cheats on her husband - Awesome candidate. All Kerry could campaign was "Mr. bush u caused the war." Hilary's clever. Playing the I'm powerful and gonna use all ur tax money to build myself a villa in France... oh sorry... a better nation

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » November 18, 2004, 4:32 pm

CeeK wrote:What difference does it make?
because the american president has given himself the power to bomb you and your family without and fear.

so you have a vested interest in who he or she is, because you can tell if you have to worry or not.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 8:40 am

No major oil fields in or around SA so we're safe from bombing or US invasion (hmmm.... lemme think about that... lower unemployment, crime and interest rates, cheaper cars & beef, better medical care.... errr... why the fuck don't we import a whole shit load of oil and fake it so we get invaded)
Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'll give a shit

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 8:44 am

Jeez nearly forgot!!
Cheaper music and electronic stuff!

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 8:50 am

:nono: :suicide: :nono: :suicide: :nono: :suicide:

damn! fuckers would also probably drop tons of weed killer over Swazi and Lesotho like they do with mexico.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » November 19, 2004, 8:56 am

Yeah like if hillary makes it to be president in 4 years it will make so much difference to my day ta day life i may have to kill myself and everyone i know.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » November 19, 2004, 11:13 am

haven't we had this discussion? the american president, as an example, affects the price of your petrol. or maybe you get your petrol from your secret underground refinery, chris? :rofl:

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 11:36 am

.matt wrote:haven't we had this discussion? the american president, as an example, affects the price of your petrol. or maybe you get your petrol from your secret underground refinery, chris? :rofl:
I reckon chris has a point. In the previous disucssion, the let's all hate GW club made the point that if GW came in we would all suffer specifically on petrol price... er.. check the price now. Sure the president of the US affects things that happen elsewhere, but how does anyone know how or what? So therefore what difference does it make?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » November 19, 2004, 11:43 am

are you saying that you, personally don't care about the president for the express reason that you can't predict the future?

because that is the stupidest fucking reason i have ever heard.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 11:51 am

i don't care because it doesn't fucking matter. Whether it's Hilary or bill or george or that other knucklehead (i've already forgetten the malaka's name) means jack shit. Believing that the president makes all the difference is just naive. do you really think GW made the call on Iraq all on his own?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » November 19, 2004, 11:54 am

i agree with kulQkumba and would also like to say that a person who isn't president and may be president in 2008 has no effect on oil prices or very much else for that matter.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 11:58 am

This is the same reason there seems to be a worldwide trend of voter apathy. Give me a reason to vote??!?!?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » November 19, 2004, 12:01 pm

The primary causes of higher oil prices are Saudi decisions to onstrain output in the face of growing demand for oil -- particularly in the United States and China -- and President Bush's failure to successfully engage with OPEC in order to ensure that it provided enough oil to the market to support moderate prices. That, after all, is the standard for success that Bush himself established during his 2000 campaign for the presidency.
source

also, the war on terror (led and yes, started by bush) also contributes. a different president = different ideas about the war = affect on price. i.e. al-qaeda stops fucking us in the ass.

source.

Steevil Knievel
Gay As Hell

Post by Steevil Knievel » November 19, 2004, 12:07 pm

I agree with both Ceek & Matt.

On Matt's side, different administrations have affected how the world functions. Look at the difference between Kennedy and Nixon, for instance. Look at Reagan vs. Carter. Big differences in how each viewed the rights of individuals, fiscal policy, foreign policy.

On Chris' side, we live in an age of soft despotism. Meaning, that we are now presented with the illusion of choice. We are led to believe that there is democracy, but we are presented with two puppets for the interests of multi-nationals.
Last edited by Steevil Knievel on November 19, 2004, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddville...never will you see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » November 19, 2004, 12:17 pm

Plus americans would never have a woman president they are too old skool.

And As kolQkumba & i keep asserting, What difference do our opinions make on the oil prices, government policies etc. etc. Sorry i think this is a stupid, pointless and irrelevant thread similar to the arafat one although i think i little more pointless.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 12:18 pm

Starting with your first "source"
Firstly a bit out dated (like 6 months) and since GW has won, guess what? Oil price has dropped. Now I don't think this had anything to do with GW or anyone other than the ragheads in control of oil production. OPEC is a cartel controlling 90% of worldwide oil production and as such determines production vs demand, this is the nature of a cartel.
Secondly, PPI have got to be the biggest bunch of soft-cock, leftwing liberalist around who would probably have a few harsh words to say to Ghandi. Really, five me 10 minutes and I'll find 20 right wing hardcore "sources" to blow PPI out the water.

My point is, GW or Knucklehead - Oil would have done the same, the ragheads would still want to blowup anything american and al-quaeda hasn't fucked me in any oriface. Hell i don't want to go to Iraq or Afganistan

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » November 19, 2004, 12:20 pm

Steevil Knievel wrote:I agree with both Ceek & Matt.

On Chris' side, we live in an age of soft despotism. Meaning, that we are now presented with the illusion of choice. We are led to believe that there is democracy, but we are presented with two puppets for the interests of multi-nationals.
Exactly!
Given the choice of voting for Idi Amin or Bob Mugabe who would you go for?