Suck Fakes!!!

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Suck Fakes!!!

Post by Mr Dildo » January 18, 2005, 2:34 pm

This shit just pisses me off no end
The African National Congress says it will consider giving former anti-apartheid activist, cleric and convicted fraudster Allan Boesak a job as he has now been granted a presidential pardon.

The ANC's head of presidency, Smuts Ngonyama, said there was nothing wrong in considering Boesak for a key political position.

"He has been pardoned. It means he qualifies like any other member of the ANC for deployment. I am sure the leadership will consider whatever request will come from him as an individual.
... would not be surprised to find Boesak "being appointed to a diplomatic post in the near future".
Steal from the poor, show no remorse, get a reduced jail sentence, show less remorse, get the president to pardon you for your crimes (which by the way you still show no remorse for committing), get a high paying position with a big house and expensive car in anther country where you can show the locals just what a bunch of good chaps we are by stealing a whole lot of their money.

NOOIT!!! I should have gone into politics after I left school and I'm sure I could have found some tar brush in my bloodline somewhere

Fuck I hate paying tax. I wish there were some way to refuse to pay this fuckers' salary
Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'll give a shit

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » January 18, 2005, 3:06 pm

i suppose there is. it's called emmigration. :(

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » January 18, 2005, 3:12 pm

I cannot contribute to this without being incredibally racist. But i feel your pain i feel it deep like matt's mother.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » January 18, 2005, 3:15 pm

Problem is there'll probably be a similar nobber wherever you go.
And then you've got to put up with other kak like shit weather, shit food, ugly chicks and moronic locals

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » January 18, 2005, 3:19 pm

Well you don't have to move to england.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » January 18, 2005, 3:21 pm

Problem is there'll probably be a similar nobber wherever you go.
And then you've got to put up with other kak like shit weather, shit food, ugly chicks and moronic locals

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » January 18, 2005, 3:24 pm

Well you don't have to move to England.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » January 18, 2005, 3:27 pm

well you don't have to move to england

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » January 18, 2005, 3:29 pm

CeeK wrote:Well you don't have to move to England.
OK so the UK has all of the above but any other likely emigration destination seems to have a combination of the shitty criteria that far exceeds that of SA

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo » January 18, 2005, 3:33 pm

.matt wrote:well you don't have to move to england
Fuck there seems to be a bit of an echo in this thread.....