Racist or Realist ?

Man-love over boy-sex? Semen better than Astroglide? Your mother's naked body more horrifying than a 747 full of infants exploding in mid-air and the debris raining down through razor sharp mesh wire? Discuss it here!
BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Racist or Realist ?

Post by BadBoy »

Black people are quite happy with a statement like " black people are physically superior to white people” I’ve even heard black people say it and be proud of it

Somehow this is not considered racist but a statement of fact.

However say something like “black people are mentally inferior to white people” is racist and bad to say

Ignoring the factual status of the above statements. why is this so? do other people agree with this double standard? Should it change ? And when we are done with that discussion, we can start discussing the statements themselves.
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

i believe i should be allowed to say whatever i want. if black people (or white people) are too fucking gay to handle being called stupid or inferior or pathetic or impotent or whatever, then you're probably going to fail at life.

srsly. if i want to go up to a black (or white) person and tell them that they are mentally inferior, whether i believe it or not, they have every right to retaliate and beat the mortal shit out of me.

conversely, if a black (or white) person comes up to me and tells me he has a bigger cock or can slam-dunk a basketball from 17 metres away, well, then i fully reserve the right to remind him that my great-grandfather probably raped almost every single one of that person's ancestors and then forced them to work for him for no pay, and get this, he fucking enjoyed every minute of it.

people need to grow up. i can say what i want. you can say what you want. its a free world.

get over it, you fucking nigger wop spic dyke kike pommie faggot fucks.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

That is just beautful matthew. Brings a tear to the eye it really does.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mr Dildo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mr Dildo »

You think we could blame our realist views on the apartheid legacy imposed on us by our clearly racist forebearers?
Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'll give a shit

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

This is all a moot point as I am the smartest, best looking, and most physically superior person in the world. I have the biggest dick and can run the hundred metres in under 9 seconds. I am also a member of Mensa, believe John Stuart Mill was a little slow and have three PHD's from Oxford. So There.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Post by BadBoy »

Individualist
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

KGH
Gay As Hell

Post by KGH »

Hotguy 37 wrote:and have three PHD's from Oxford.