Rules

If your thread ends up here, kill yourself. No, really, kill yourself.
BadBoy
Penis Fancier

Rules

Post by BadBoy » October 29, 2004, 8:22 am

this place seems to be run on a set of rules that are determinded by when last m@ last had sex , what side of the bed he climbed out of and /or the phase of the moon

arbitary comments like warning for using a particular smily too much or sanctions for changing your avitar, mysterously locked threads irk me and are just childish

what think yee all
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons cos u r crunchy and taste good with mustard

KGH
Gay As Hell

Post by KGH » October 29, 2004, 8:28 am

I agree wholeheartedly.

And it's about to get both of us banned/blocked/insulted/......

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » October 29, 2004, 8:57 am

I think that as Matt spends time making sure this site exists he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants. Furthermore I think arbitrary warnings, banning, removing of avatars etc is as funny as that time my Gran had to go to the hospital cause she slipped in her kitchen and got a cucumber stuck up her guava.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » October 29, 2004, 9:22 am

thanks warren.

i think i'm pretty consistent. it actually takes a lot to get me to ban you, seeing as how the only real banning ever was nickle for one day. i only lock threads that have outlived their usefulness, and gone so severely OT that they are beyond redemption. i've locked about 10 threads.

i warn about smileys mainly because it irks me to see that you are incapable of using language to respond. i feel it is a good thing to have some sort of dialogue, not just "I'm with stupid" smileys everywhere.

and finally, i don't want ugly fucking avatars.

but hey, if you want some sort of written rules post, write one out and i'll fill in the blanks.

KGH
Gay As Hell

Post by KGH » October 29, 2004, 9:24 am

Matt wrote:i think i'm pretty consistent. it actually takes a lot to get me to ban you, seeing as how the only real banning ever was nickle for one day.
Do I read this as all wind no fire?

karmapolice
Gay As Hell

One of the One

Post by karmapolice » October 31, 2004, 10:09 pm

I rock...
8)
Magnifico Uno

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » November 1, 2004, 10:02 am

I would like to say :iamwithstupid:

and that i got banned the other day for criticising an article on oddville. Big brother is watching us and deleteing posts he doesn't feel are appropriate. In your case reg it is actually little brother watching but i am sure you get the drift!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » November 1, 2004, 10:10 am

i agree completely with chris.