Sounds like Terrorists to me...

Oh, look, a puppyOH GOD NO SWEET JESUS WHY GOD WHY
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Sounds like Terrorists to me...

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 11:19 am

During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 11:25 am

they're blaming it on a power surge. this sounds very dodgy to me.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 11:29 am

Exactly..... Oh well glad noone i know was there or hurt. They really should just stop accepting asylum seekers.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 11:31 am

i think this goes much deeper than that...especially one day after the olympics announcement.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 11:47 am

Now there has been three bomb blasts on busses but i can't load any news sites will load....

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 11:53 am

Bus explosion in London
07/07/2005 11:16

London - Sky news has reported that a bus has exploded in central London just minutes after a number of blasts on London's Underground.

"I saw lots of people running up a road and then saw the top of a bus destroyed," one eyewitness told Sky News.

Sky News producer Bob Mills said he heard the loud explosion near Euston Station.

Scotland Yard could not confirm reports of an explosion on a bus in Russell Square. A spokesperson said police were at the scene and attempting to determine what had happened.

The entire tube network has been shut down following the blasts at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square.

It is understood several people have been wounded in the underground blasts, with one unconfirmed eyewitness telling Sky News he saw "bodies on the line".

British Transport Police confirmed there are "walking wounded" and said paramedics have responded to one report of a person classed as "life at risk".

"It's chaos, with people trying to work out what has happened," said a spokesperson.

One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash.

The train stopped and people were using umberellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff.

He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road where the second incident took place.

"I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it," she said.

"The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do.

"The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. My ears are still ringing and I was shaking."

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 12:35 pm

have been watching bbc, sky and cnn, and the basic idea is that no one has a fucking clue as to what is going on.

the main police guy said that there have been 6 explosions, 5 of them on trains on the underground. he wouldn't talk about casualties, but cnn says 2 dead and 90 injured.

blair is apparently holding a conference at 2pm our time.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 12:41 pm

I will put money on the fact that they knowmore than they are telling. don't you rememeber all those cameras waching everything in london? The ones that know every license plate coming in. They know they just aren't telling and i wouldn't either if i were them. Either way they have a huge problem now. The brits are not going to be happy with this!!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 12:44 pm

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 12:46 pm

Hey guys!!!
Having a blast in London!
Haha.
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 12:51 pm

you guys need to hug more terrorists.

srsly, whats happening there neil?

http://www.technorati.com/search/%22london%22

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 12:51 pm

Nice to see Neil is alright!!!

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 12:52 pm

Last edited by keepinitneal on July 7, 2005, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 12:55 pm

No more news than what you guys can download off the net i presume. Latest apparently is 90 casualties at Aldgate, Tube shut down indefinitely, buses cancelled in Zone 1.
I'm at work, safe in the suburban wasteland that is Putney.
I must apologise that it takes a terrorist attack for me to get around to posting on the forum. Maybe if there's genocide, i'll give you all a phone call.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 1:03 pm

keepinitneal wrote: I'm at work, safe in the suburban wasteland that is Putney.
at least there isn't anything in putney worth blowing up.
keepinitneal wrote:I must apologise that it takes a terrorist attack for me to get around to posting on the forum. Maybe if there's genocide, i'll give you all a phone call.
:giggle:

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 1:08 pm

Not 90; 9. Damn rumours. They spread faster than shrapnel in an exploding train.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 1:11 pm

well at least there are 2 dead, otherwise this would be a pretty pathetic story.

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 1:15 pm

.matt wrote:well at least there are 2 dead, otherwise this would be a pretty pathetic story.
My flatmate was like 'We got the games!'
I replied, 'No, they got the games.'
He said we're Londoners now.
God forbid!
I told him to take his Stalinist nationalism elsewhere. I'm a citizen of the free global village, says I.
'Whatever,' he retorts, as usual.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 2:27 pm

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 2:41 pm

terrorist claim responsibility when you get a papercut. i'm waiting for forensics just like in that hit american show c.s.i.

karmapolice
Gay As Hell

Post by karmapolice » July 9, 2005, 2:03 am

"The emergency services and the police seem to have gone a wonderful job, and today everything was back to normal - apart from the lines and stations directly affected by the blasts. People are saying that it is nothing compared to the Blitz during the war, and London will take it in its stride."

(from email from my dad in london)

the british...
Magnifico Uno

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo » July 9, 2005, 2:57 am

Andrew Meyer, was one of the first at the Edgware Road blast scene...

He later told the Duchess of Cornwall: "The patients that were alive were so brave... not screaming. They waited their turn.''

To which Camilla replied: "It was very sort of British, wasn't it?''
Yes Camilla. Very British indeed. :doh:
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 11, 2005, 9:06 am

i know that this is a little harsh, and an unfair comparison, but it really is fucking amusing how the americans lose two office buildings and go completely to pieces, and in response go to war with two nations and an entire religious culture.

the british lose a couple of trains and find alternate means of transport.

Andrew
Fag

Post by Andrew » July 11, 2005, 10:10 am

i know that this is a little harsh, and an unfair comparison, but it really is fucking amusing how the americans lose two office buildings and go completely to pieces, and in response go to war with two nations and an entire religious culture.
that<b>[I AM TOO STUPID TO USE AN APOSTROPHE]</b>s just cause there isn't any countries left for Blair to go to war with Bush beat him to it :giggle:
I feel like i have an army of angry midget's dancing in my head