Ah sweet romance

Oh, look, a puppyOH GOD NO SWEET JESUS WHY GOD WHY
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Ah sweet romance

Post by Rebel Pope » June 30, 2008, 8:38 am

Terrifying skank has an overinflated opinion of herself:

Desperate? Deven Trabosh selling herself and her home Online for $844 Thousand!
Deven Trabosh has been a single mother for 8 years, and lives in a beautiful four bedroom home in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She has done the online dating scene and the nightclub scene. But now she is trying something novel for companionship. She has placed an ad online listing her home for $344 thousand dollars, and has added her companionship for a $500,000 shipping fee. "I know I'm putting myself out there. I'm sincere. I believe in true love," she says. "I want to get married again." she told one news outlet. In googling her- the fact that her email address is Westpalmbabe@#####.com tells a little bit how she really feels about herself. High Maintenance perhaps?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25416138/
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Re: Ah sweet romance

Post by Biskit » July 1, 2008, 10:24 am

if she can't find a decent guy at a night club, she should realise that she is not good enough for anybody.
What would .Matt do?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » July 1, 2008, 10:27 am

In all honesty she would have to pay me $500 000 to sleep with her. Living with her would cost a lot more than that.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac » July 1, 2008, 10:30 am

Ideally, Trabosh hopes a European man will close the deal and says she's willing to move overseas.

Yes well, I don't think any European man would want a dried-up, stinky dick-licker like her.

Maddy
I'll Suck Yr Cawk!

Post by Maddy » July 14, 2008, 10:06 am

Yes well, I don't think any European man would want a dried-up, stinky dick-licker like her.[/quote]

From what I hear, European men don't really mind what they get... there morals are buried.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » July 15, 2008, 11:32 am

true. some spanish guy once tried to sell me into sexual slavery and then didn't turn up when he said he would :(

Chataine
Fag

Post by Chataine » July 16, 2008, 9:59 am

Bastards!