DRINKING GAMES DAY AT WITS

Upcoming events. If you don't know how to post here, ask a mod. They probably won't know either, which is why this whole thing is a total mess and I don't know why I still try, I really don't.
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

DRINKING GAMES DAY AT WITS

Post by Rebel Pope »

Everyone is invited to come to a drinking games day at the Mech Shrub clubroom which is in the matrix basement at Wits University East Campus on Friday the 28th of October. Starting at 2.30 there will be tables of 3-man, coinage and pyramids plus whatever else you guys want to play.
There will be music and cheap vodka and sourz shots. The Mech Shrub 3-man legends event will also happen on this day. Tell everyone you know.

Bring your own booze (whatever you want to drink) and R10 which will go towards ensuring cleaners are on hand to tidy up any messes. Thanks very much everyone I hope to see you all there.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

LEXY!!!
Penis Fancier

Post by LEXY!!! »

this is going to get so dirty and manky and gross. i think i'll skip it
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

come on, nothing like getting a little dirty with a few friends. I say hot!!
I'd Fuck Me!

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

you know, usually i like lexy and then she acts like a faggot and i hate her >:(

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

lexylexylexy wrote:this is going to get so dirty and manky and gross. i think i'll skip it
I guess you are illiterate so I will help you out: That's why there is a cover charge of ten rand. We are going to have cleaners on hand to tidy up. It's going to be huge fun, not manky at all (unless you show up LOL).
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

lol manky