Sofia is no longer my girlfriend...

HALP PLAESE ODDVILLE IS DYING TRANSFER 50 DOLLARS INTO MY PAUYPAL ACCOUNT PLZ THX!! GOD BLES
MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Sofia is no longer my girlfriend...

Post by MacDaddy » June 1, 2005, 10:51 am

... she's my fiancee :D
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb » June 1, 2005, 11:40 am

this is not even worth replying too here !

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!! i will be phoning you now

EDIT: answer your phone skank ! when i first read this i thought she broke up with you cos of some crap hahaha , i'm totally happy for you guys ... if there's one pure love i know , it's what you guys have

Steevil Knievel
Gay As Hell

Post by Steevil Knievel » June 1, 2005, 12:14 pm

Mac, I wish you and Sofia lots of happiness. You guys are perfect for each other and I think you'll build a great life together. Well done mate!
Oddville...never will you see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » June 1, 2005, 12:50 pm

Thanks guys!

My phone has run outta batteries... will charge it tonight.

I'm a happy guy today! :victory:

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle » June 1, 2005, 1:09 pm

Awesome dude:D How did it happen, when did u propose? That's so fantastic :10outof10:

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » June 1, 2005, 3:42 pm

I went to see her parents last nite to ask for her hand. They (inexplicably) said yes and further noted that I am one groovy fella. Or words to that effect.

Then I picked up Sofia and we went to Yum in Greenside. They took us to a table on the top floor all specially covered in rose petals. Frikken doorman was winking at me uncontrollably and almost gave it all away. Then I bought a bottle of Champagne (the real deal not sparkling wine... oh God the expense) and we had Salmon Foie Gras for starters. After having some amazing food (can't quite say what it was... mine was meaty... Sofia's was fishy) I knelt in front of her and popped the question, while opening the little box that concealed the "Ring of Indebtedness".

She was all happy and immediately accepted. We then talked about how much we loved each other the rest of the night and got all plastered. I know it sounds all sickly sweet, but it was cool nonetheless.

Later Sofia and I went home and really got 'engaged' IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AM I RITE!!!

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle » June 1, 2005, 4:00 pm

:10outof10: Not sickly sweet, romantic! Oh I love this kinda stuff :victory:

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » June 1, 2005, 5:29 pm

Am so happy for you, Mr. Marco.
Sofia and you are perfect together :10outof10: (in the limited time I have seen you guys interact together)

but what am I doing writing out a response?!? I phone you NOW!!!!!!
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » June 1, 2005, 5:30 pm

you do realise, though, you have now officially entered the realm of mature and old (possibly even wise, but i think you need a beard for that)
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » June 2, 2005, 9:31 am

I have luckily escaped being wise as my beard doesn't really grow properly and is kinda patchy if I let it grow...

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » June 2, 2005, 12:39 pm

i've been "engaged" a couple of times if you know what i mean ahahah hahahaha :pinksad:

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » June 8, 2005, 10:26 am

Marco that is freaking spectacular. Congratulations. If you had asked me back in first year who was going to be the first married in our group I would never have said Marco and Savvas. They are however the first lot engaged.

P.S: Savvas to be married (set a date) in about 2 months time.

P.P.S: Sorry to bring you down with mention of Savvas.

P.P.P.S: Congratulations again.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy » June 8, 2005, 10:43 am

AAArrrgghhhh!!!

Savvas!!!! Bane of all self respecting roleplayers and card collectors (spot the oxymoron)!!!

Thanks Warren! :glomp:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » June 8, 2005, 10:51 am

Way to sour the thread by mentioning Savvas. Ewww..

Sorry i have been away with exams and sickness and hence missed all the threads devoted to Marco and Sophia's Engagement. I have already found out through other sources though.

Just thought i would post again saying congratulations and how amazing i think it is that you guys are going to get married. The yum story fills my heart with joy. And makes me salivate a little bit because i am thinking of the japanese seared beef vs carppaccio. Damn i love that resturant.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.