Oddville Christmas Lunch 2006

HALP PLAESE ODDVILLE IS DYING TRANSFER 50 DOLLARS INTO MY PAUYPAL ACCOUNT PLZ THX!! GOD BLES
Ands
Fag

Post by Ands » December 12, 2006, 3:19 am

I'm normally far more trigger happy but only took 2 pics, which include one of polly and her 25 lemon slices (which spurred on a very strange conversation...) and a very confused looking matt, which i think was taken during the strange conversation...

for some reason i can't attach pics here... matt....??? hmm... i'll try post them somewhere else. bitch.

yeah thanx alot guys, had a good time. especially with the crazy huge pizza! mmmm pizza. :smangry: :flash:
"One day I'm going to say 'send in the midgets', and then midgets will run into battle with spears." --> Bryn at 4:36am on 29/10/05

Ands
Fag

Post by Ands » December 12, 2006, 3:25 am

aaaah JEZUS!!! why do i have such a slow connection and why did it post that msg a million times! serves me right for calling u (proverbial u) a bitch. please someone fix this! :shock: It kept on freezing so i kept on stopping it and trying again... (edit: fixed -lord porl)
"One day I'm going to say 'send in the midgets', and then midgets will run into battle with spears." --> Bryn at 4:36am on 29/10/05