Superbru - ICC World Cup Cricket

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Superbru - ICC World Cup Cricket

Post by Biskit » March 1, 2007, 7:59 am

superbru have started a prediction game for the world cup... anyone interested? i vote Ceek captain, as he is doing such a sterling job on the Super 14
What would .Matt do?

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » March 1, 2007, 9:44 am

i think I could be interested in this.
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » March 1, 2007, 10:35 am

chris for captain seconded.

KGH
Gay As Hell

Post by KGH » March 1, 2007, 11:15 am

thirded

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 1, 2007, 12:16 pm

Ok i will do it!

Will check it out soon and post details in this thread. Wlhtouhg this does mean i may drop out of the other fantasy league that Shivi's buddyis running. Will check them both out soon!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » March 1, 2007, 12:31 pm

I hate Super Bru, but I understand.
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 1, 2007, 6:21 pm

i started inviting people but it is really labour intesive and it can't find dottmatt K or rennton so some of you are invited and the rest must just join? Any problems? Oddville...
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 1, 2007, 9:34 pm

I want in on this.....
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 9:29 am

jopin the league then ask to join odville then i will approve teh (TEH? DID I JUST SPELL "THE" INCORRECTLY? HOW STUPID AM I???) invite

The Third Man
Fag

Post by The Third Man » March 2, 2007, 12:05 pm

I'd be up for this. How do I join?
"You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
- Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 12:18 pm

Go to http://www.superbru.com register and then join the oddville league.

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » March 2, 2007, 12:21 pm

The Third Man wrote:I'd be up for this. How do I join?
What he said.
Pls provide links and possibly money to facilitate this.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 12:23 pm

What i said.

Deposit any relevant money into my bank account or prepare to provide compesurate sexual favours.

The Third Man
Fag

Post by The Third Man » March 2, 2007, 1:34 pm

Applied to join as 'ThirdMan'. That superbru site is even slower than oddville.

I don't know what 'compesurate' is (I'm guessing maybe a new position they've invented since I left the country) so it'll have to be the money deposit thing. Send me your account details (account number, name, PIN, internet log-in details etc).
"You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 2:22 pm

sorry i meant commensurate. I would love to keep you going on this but we are joking about the money thing. It is free to join and you can win prizes.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 2:27 pm

i hope i am better at the cricket one than i am at the rugby one :(

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit » March 2, 2007, 3:09 pm

yay - i'm looking forward to this!
What would .Matt do?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon » March 2, 2007, 3:25 pm

what the hell. I've applied.
They float. They always flooaaatttt ....

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » March 2, 2007, 4:00 pm

what the hell.
my productivity is probably going to tend to 0 during the world cup anyway...
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 2, 2007, 5:14 pm

I just applied to join Oddville's pool. It's all so very exciting. I can't wait to see the looks on all your no hope loser faces when i win this thing.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

The Third Man
Fag

Post by The Third Man » March 2, 2007, 5:36 pm

Have you managed to sneak in a picture of ol' Johannes Paulus II as your photo?

Did you recognise our favourite indian/japonese actor?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 2, 2007, 6:11 pm

I will most certainly try to sneak JP into the photo.
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 2, 2007, 9:07 pm

Anyone want to bet or shall we just play for the love of the game?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » March 4, 2007, 8:45 pm

Point Value Description
Win Point (WP) 1.0 (round robin, Super 8)
2 (semi-finals)
3 (final) Scored by all players correctly predicting the game outcome (team 1 win, draw or team 2 win)
Margin Point (MP) 0.5 A Margin Point will be awarded to every player whose margin prediction is within 30 runs the real run margin or 3 wickets of the real wicket margin. You must correctly predict the winner of the game in order to qualify for a Margin Point. See below to find out how we determined the margin ranges for cricket.

Bonus Point (BP) 1.0 Scored by player(s) whose margin prediction(s) is/are the closest to the actual margin. Point is split in case of ties (e.g. if two players qualify, they get 0.5 BP each). Must get the game outcome right (i.e. earn a WP) in order to qualify. Is not added to global total for global leaderboard, is purely a pool point only.

Looks like this is going to be fun actually. Good luck all.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 4, 2007, 10:11 pm

Pete Postlethwaite and Cliff Richard..nice ones guys. Mister Kobayashi...I am still laughing.
- Jimmy Carr

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 7, 2007, 4:50 pm

And now John Cleese..good going. My JP picture was roundly rejected....i have applied with something else. Who knew these people would be religious nuts.
- Jimmy Carr

The Third Man
Fag

Post by The Third Man » March 7, 2007, 5:30 pm

Some of the bios are funny too.

Nah, if they were religious nuts why would they accept that picture of Jesus?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 7, 2007, 5:33 pm

That's actually Hein..... :1tear:
- Jimmy Carr

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » March 7, 2007, 6:59 pm

lol! I don't even look particularly messianic in that pic
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon » March 8, 2007, 9:55 am

Oh, good. That means they accepted it. I was going to try for any of the following: Stringfellow Hawke, Drew Carey, Face (A-Team) and Barry Manilow. Oh, and I also found a Tony Danza to use as backup. But they went with Cleese, so all good.

So, being a rookie, how does this work. The last time I checked the pick system was down. Now it is up, and every on eof the first round games is there. I got scared and closed the window. I don't need to make every pick now do I?
They float. They always flooaaatttt ....