Never miss a chance to point out when someone is wrong!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Never miss a chance to point out when someone is wrong!

Post by Rebel Pope » March 20, 2007, 10:04 am

Who, when i said, "Seems to me the closest thing there is to a "group of death" in this tournament belongs to Ireland, Zim, Pakistan and West Indies....not sure the minnows in any other group stand a chance", responded with the immortal words, "Ireland really is not a threat to anyone.
Yes, they beat Zim, but only because all the Zim guys were all hot and bothered about what Mugabe is up to right now."

Theonetheonly come on Down!

You're stuuuupid!
:cowboy:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » March 20, 2007, 11:39 am

First of all, I hate you!

Secondly, your mother!

Thirdly, the only reason that Pakistan lost to Ireland is because they were paid off by leprechaun book makers using their pot of gold as collateral.
Old Woolmer found out about this, and was taken out by a 4 leaf clover to the head (which if you did not know is the hallmark of the Irish Assassin O'Neil), to prevent him from revealing this to the media.
In fact, Woolmer's last word were 'Oh Hansie, you beautiful fool' - indicating he knew the devil made the Paki's throw the match and that the secret masterminds behind the whole affair were Darrel Hair and Navjot Sidhu.
If you noticed, Irelands and Pakistans uniforms/costumes were remarkably similar. this was because Kamran Akmal, due to a rare congenital birth disorder, was not bought and paid for by the afore-mentioned leprechauns. So 'they' arranged for similarly coloured clothing for the two teams to confuse his drug addled brain. If you watched the match, you would have noticed the Irish players speaking in Urdu to one another while Akmal was at the crease to add to the illusion and further drive him to insanity.
In fact, all the Urdu training for the Irish team was provided by Inzamam, who has now quit because of shame he feels about allowing another language other than english to be sullied by the Irish tongue/accent.
To be fair, initially the Pakistan team rejected all bids to throw the match, but after both Asif and Akthar were roughed by the Irish Street Gangs that roam the streets of Karachi, the entire team assented. Asif and Akthar purposely took drugs so they could have a cover story for missing the world cup rather than reveal their shame to the world that they were beaten up by men wearing shoes with buckles and small, round hats.

I rest my case.
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » March 20, 2007, 11:51 am

The Pakistan is Ireland theory might work well in the opium dens of Dublin but it doesn't fly here. :loopy:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr