AB

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch » April 5, 2007, 2:48 pm

Paelleon wrote:This thread has more twists than Murali's bowling action.

10. I'm looking amazing today and will offer fondling to all and sundry for only R20.
I bought you lunch......

:leering:
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » April 5, 2007, 2:51 pm

fuck you guys are gay

badeesh!
Fag

Post by badeesh! » April 5, 2007, 2:59 pm

go go gadget oddville!

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 5, 2007, 7:30 pm

Paelleon wrote: 9. We need a lot more variety in our attack
hear hear!
so where are we going to get a decent leg spinner from? I'm afraid i'm not available for the job, blinding terror of a hard red ball hurtling toward me forced me into early retirement...
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 9, 2007, 11:51 am

Well the loss to Bangladesh seems to have benefitted exactly one person...Mitch. The most likely outcome for the semis is now Australia vs SA and New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 9, 2007, 12:46 pm

I'm not sure SA even deserve a place in the semis anymore.
I'm quite sure NZ will win on saturday and I hope that the Windies win tomorrow...

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » April 9, 2007, 2:04 pm

Question :
Is Bangla's beating of India and SA a case of a broken watch being right twice a day OR are they an up and coming side with actual potential (ala Sri Lanka in the late 80's and early 90's)
and with that, do they still deserve to be lumped as 'minnows'?
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope » April 9, 2007, 2:31 pm

They are without a doubt an up and coming team. The average age in that side is a paltry 23. There is definite potential there.

Also Hein sorry but this time your comment has actually annoyed me. Abandoning support of the team just because they lost is such a South African Jock reaction. So we lost to Bangladesh, the guys still have my support and I most certainly don't hope they lose to the West Indies tomorrow. I think victory over the West Indies, New Zealand and England will see the team begin peaking at just the right time. SA is the only team that can knock Australia out of this tournament so for the sake of cricket i hope we get to the semis.

I do however think Kemp should no definitely be dropped. It's been too long since he had a successful innings. Bosman must be included now.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 9, 2007, 2:44 pm

I wouldn't say I'm abandoning support of the team just because they lost once. I just think that they haven't been playing like a team that deserves to win the world cup. Of course I would still love to see SA win, but I don't think they deserve to.