The atomosphere in the carribean gets sand in my vagina

Ceek
Anal Investigator

The atomosphere in the carribean gets sand in my vagina

Post by Ceek » April 16, 2007, 5:32 pm

I think it is nice that they have started letting everyone in for free, but does anyone else feel that the cricket was better without all those millions of caribbean whistles and other nonsensical sounds every 13 seconds? It is the same feeling i get about St. Georges Park, without the band it wouldn't be the same, but it would be quieter and much better to watch on tv.

Having read my comment, i think i disagree with myself, but considering i have gone to the effort of making a title, interpret this as you will.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 16, 2007, 5:48 pm

I definitely disagree with you. I can't really comment on the atmosphere at this world cup, but I usually enjoy seeing that carribean cricket atmosphere on telly.
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 16, 2007, 7:58 pm

When one guy blows on his horn repeatedly the whole innings it becomes a bit much. I wish that i could turn off the random noise adn just listen to thebeautiful game. I have started to agree with myself again after watching thsi Australia, Sri lanka game. I have a headache.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

tetrahc
Penis Fancier

Post by tetrahc » April 16, 2007, 9:31 pm

sounds like you need your horn blowed :lashflirt:
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 17, 2007, 7:18 am

You cacn be my carribean lover anytime big boi!

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit » April 17, 2007, 7:54 am

caribbean whistles, disagreeing with yourself, blowing horns, sand in vagina... oddville is definitely still alive!
What would .Matt do?

theonetheonly
Penis Fancier

Post by theonetheonly » April 17, 2007, 10:23 am

I dunno, I actually enjoy the noise of the crowd, it's the atmosphere that adds to the game.
It makes the game feel more alive.
In fact, haven't enjoyed the WC as much because of the empty stands, no crowd participation - to that end, Chris, you must be loving the shitty attendance and relative quiet it brings.

Though anyone else find it funny that the match with the highest attendance so far was the Ireland vs. Bangladesh ... prob because it would have been India vs. Pak (if those 2 countries had actually got their acts together), and people had bought the tickets in advance.
Born helpless, nude and unable to provide for himself, the poster eventually overcame these handicaps to become the man of the hour, the soup of the day and the freak of the week

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » April 17, 2007, 11:01 am

kapil dev killed bob woolmer i have proof

on topic, i love the atmosphere. of course, one dude blowing a stupid horn all day is pretty annoying, but a calypso band playing is one of the sounds of caribbean cricket.

badeesh!
Fag

Post by badeesh! » April 18, 2007, 3:28 pm

kapil always looked like a cold as ice criminal... rumour has it he was high in the running to be the new gta iv protaganist, and the intro scene was of him rubbing sand in his vagina.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » April 19, 2007, 9:31 am

i dare anyone to not laugh at that mental image.

karmapolice
Gay As Hell

Post by karmapolice » April 19, 2007, 10:29 am

man... funny....
Magnifico Uno

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » April 26, 2007, 2:16 pm

No i agree with myself totally that atmosphere is bad for TV audience. I will endeavour to get them to add an option to the soundtrack which allows you to get rid of the guy blowing his own horn the whole day. And i don't mean the commentators. :rimshot:

In other news widescreen is by far the best way to watch sport. I didn't realise how cool it is and can now never look at a non-widescreen TV again.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » April 26, 2007, 2:58 pm

i will be able to back up your statement as soon as you buy me a widescreen tv.