Good Luck Silent Running

Mainly just 4 boys masturbating over pictures of Johnny Depp.
keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 1:11 pm

Slightly off topic, but not entirely since you know i consider Silent Running to be 'the bomb': I want to wish you boys all the best on the 16th.
I'll be thinking of you while i'm dressed as a wizard and selling Harry Potter at midnight to schools of children hyped on midnight oil and tartrazine-loaded smegma-flavoured Potter jelly beans.
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 1:16 pm

i made a thread for this earlier this morning you fool. :damnyou:

but thanks.

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 7, 2005, 1:28 pm

So i can't talk about it here? I can't even say sorry for talking about it because that would be talking about it.
I probably won't be able to talk about this thread without MI5 issuing me with deportation papers.
We live in hope. :mshead:
"All youth, as stirring as the promise may be, is always also the youth of a young cretin" -Alain Badiou

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 2:24 pm

I hate harry potter so much. I hope all the children die.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 7, 2005, 2:39 pm

you're going to make the best father ever.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 7, 2005, 2:46 pm

I will kill my own children before they read that drivel. Besides they will be working too hard making shoes to think about reading.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

emortal
Fag

Post by emortal » July 7, 2005, 5:41 pm

Ceek wrote:(M)y own children ... will be working too hard making shoes to think about reading.
My Hero!
:plotting:
I saw one of those Hairy Plotter movies by mistake. I still get the creeps when I walk past one of those posters. I feel like that geek kid is looking at something that<b>[I AM TOO STUPID TO USE AN APOSTROPHE]</b>s creeping up on me.

And I don't think I'll ever be able to wear a hat. EVER!
--
Bah humbug! (At least Scrooge was Rich!)

keepinitneal
Fag

Post by keepinitneal » July 8, 2005, 1:00 pm

I win.
We have hundred of crepe paper candles dangling from the ceiling, stars and shit suspended from fish gut and the very real threat of having to dress as Dobby the house elf unless we beat some other sorry prole in the 'most pre-ordered copies' stakes.
'Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince'. Hmmm. I wonder if this book deals with Harry's adolescent infatuation with fascism.
Now that would make for a great story!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 8, 2005, 1:12 pm

it would be better if the book were about harry discovering his sexuality, with hermione and ron as his kindly, patient teachers. the book will culminate in a scene where hermione urges harry to "give in" and orally stimulate mrs mcgonagal while dumbledore watches, feverishly masturbating.

this book should have pop-ups.

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb » July 8, 2005, 1:57 pm

smegma tastes like feet :gasmask:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek » July 8, 2005, 2:05 pm

.matt wrote:it would be better if the book were about harry discovering his sexuality, with hermione and ron as his kindly, patient teachers. the book will culminate in a scene where hermione urges harry to "give in" and orally stimulate mrs mcgonagal while dumbledore watches, feverishly masturbating.

this book should have pop-ups.
I don't know any of these characters but it still sounds hot!!! Or maybe it sounds more hot because i don't know them. If they were more like this maybe i would read one of them. Why don't you write a book matt? OR we could co-author. I think you are aware of my lesbian stories?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B » July 8, 2005, 2:09 pm

i am not aware of them so much as afraid of them :scared:
masterb wrote:smegma tastes like feet :gasmask:
after that we can just pack up and go home.